Assisted Living Facilities will provide elderly or disabled individuals with nursing care, housekeeping assistance and meal preparation. This living arrangement may be suitable for you or your loved one. If you are still trying to decide, Golden Arms Assisted Living Placements will be happy to help.
We can conduct an assessment of your health and evaluate your level of independence to determine if Assisted Living placement is your most suitable option.
Assisted Living Facility Services and Amenities:
- Transportation Arrangements to Doctor’s Appointment
- 24/7 Care and Supervision
- Coordination with Family Members and/or Doctor
- Personal Laundry
- Gated Property for Security
- Assistance with Personal Hygiene
- Personal Assistance with Walking Standing and Eating
- Light Housekeeping
- Care and Health Assessment by a Registered Nurse (as needed)
- Medication Reminders and Assistance
- ADL (Daily Living Activities) Assistance