In your old age and in the challenges you face with your disability, we make things easier. Golden Arms Assisted Living Placements has built a network of assisted living facilities, home care providers and senior care homes over the years. Each one of the providers in our network share our commitment to ensuring that you or your loved one receives the best care possible whether they choose to age in place or prefer to live in an assisted living home.
Golden Arms Assisted Living Placements is committed to arranging for quality care services for clients who are in the winter of their lifetime. We also help individuals who have disabilities and care for seniors who are becoming increasingly dependent on others as they age. We maintain an elevated standard of service delivery so we can help our clients settle into a home environment that they will be comfortable with.
Our care staff believes that it is their duty to demonstrate excellence in providing care for someone important to you. As a placement agency, we ensure that:
- your loved ones are placed in a facility with comfortable accommodations and caring staff
- recreational activities are within their reach to prevent isolation and depression
- our staff will always be ready to assist with your questions and concerns about your loved one’s wellbeing
- the facilities and care providers in our network will meet the health management requirements of your loved one
- we effectively coordinate with your social worker, case manager or attending physician as we arrange for assisted living or independent living services for your family
Golden Arms Assisted Living Placements does not endorse disparity in employment and service provision. With complying practice of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, our staff and management shall protect the right of clients to equal service provision without discrimination for race, gender, disability, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, or ethnic background.